2:30 PM - 3:15 PM
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Cocopah students will begin testing on Monday, April 13 during first period. It is imperative students arrive ON TIME every day during testing. Any tardy students will be held in the office until the next testing session begins. The testing schedule is as follows:
- Monday 4/13 - Writing, All Grades
- Tuesday 4/14 - Reading & Math Part 1, Grades 6 and 7
- Wednesday 4/15 - Reading & Math Part 1, Grade 8
- Thursday 4/16 - Reading & Math Part 2, All Grades
- Friday 4/17 - End of Course Assessments, Algebra & Geo Trig Students
- Tuesday 4/21 - AIMS Science, Grade 8
- Monday 4/20 - Friday 4/24 Make Up Testing
Testing will take place during the first three hours of the day. Please do not make any appointments for students during this time. Thank you for your cooperation!
Scottsdale Unified School District AzMERIT Informational Update
AzMERIT (Arizona’s Measurement of Educational Readiness to Inform Teaching) is Arizona’s new statewide achievement test. The Arizona State Board of Education adopted Arizona’s College and Career Ready Standards in English language arts and mathematics in 2010. A new test was necessary to measure what students know and can do based on these standards. With higher standards, Arizona needed an assessment that reflects those expectations. Arizona is partnering with the American Institutes for Research (AIR) to develop tests which are unique to Arizona. Click here for more information.
Letter from the District office announcing Cocopah Middle School Principal beginning school year 2015-2016.